注册
搜索
查看: 331|回复: 3

MAXSEA gps偏移的设置方法:

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-4-9 20:50:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
THIS IS AN UPDATE TO THE MaxSea 10.1.3.2 and 10.3.2.1 GUIDES
GPS POSITION OFFSETS
It often occurs that your position being displayed on a cm93 chart is incorrect.
This will seldom be the case in areas near shipping lanes but in more remote areas, where large ships (for which the cm93 charts were developed) are unlikely to travel, the errors can be considerable.
These errors originated with the charts used to produce the cm93 vector charts.

To accommodate this situation, it is POSSIBLE to apply latitude and longitude offsets to the incoming GPS data to shift the boat’s position on the displayed chart to a location that you feel is correct.
Bear in mind that the errors in one area of the world can be considerably different from other areas and these corrections must be kept in mind, once set, and reset as necessary.

Here is an example:
(from Port Bonbonon, Negros, Oriental, Philippines)

The boat position is shown on the land at the latitude and longitude indicated in the Nav Data box.
By inspection of the surroundings, you consider the correct position to be where the ‘hand’ is located … i.e. at the latitude and longitude shown in the Cursor Data box.

The desired position is north and west of the GPS position.
I choose the required corrections of +0.08 deg latitude and -0.07 deg longitude (by convention north and east are positive values).

In the MaxSea Program go to Utilities/Data Input/Output Settings …
Click on ‘Advanced Settings’.

Move the slider bar to the right to display the columns ‘Correct.1’ and ‘Correct.2’

Enter the desired correction values as shown and click ‘OK’ then click ‘OK’ again to return to the display.

The display will now show the boat in the desired position such as below (using a ‘hockey puck’ GPS).
The ‘Nav Data’ box is displaying the corrected position data … not your actual GPS position.

A better situation is shown here, using another GPS unit (in this case a furuno GP-32).
The red line connects the corrected position to the position being received by the GPS at the red dot (I call this the ‘offset line’).
This serves as a reminder that corrections have been applied.

The ‘offset line’ stays displayed even while tracking, as shown here:

REMOVING THE GPS OFFSET
I have not been able to remove the GPS offset by entering zeroes in the columns.1 and .2 (but I’ll bet you thought that would work!)
My ‘workaround’ is to do the following:
Exit the MaxSea program (if not already done so).
Hold down the CTL key and restart MaxSea.
You should get the screen shown below.
Check the boxes as shown.
Click on OK.

The program should continue to load … but you may need to reconfigure your settings to obtain a displayed position.
A common one is to reset the POSITION sentence to ‘RMC’.

楼主| 发表于 2011-4-9 20:50:50 | 显示全部楼层
晕,怎么图都不显示啊。
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-9 20:52:15 | 显示全部楼层
等我传给猴版,让他放网盘里吧。
发表于 2012-3-19 14:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢猴哥
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|隐私政策|注册协议|注册协议|Landho 看海-懒猴航海-电子海图 ( 津ICP备19004518号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 11:15 , Processed in 0.086909 second(s), 27 queries .